TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP
|1-year membership||P 1,000.00||-Certificate of membership, yearly E-journal and conference forum updates|
|4-year membership||P 3,500.00||-Certificate of membership, yearly E-journal and printed journal, conference forum updates and 15% discount on registration fee in future fora|
Accomplishment of membership form and payment of membership fee can be made onsite during fora/seminars.
Payment can also be made through BDO Account No. 495-0373016 under the name Philippine Association for the Sociology of Religion, Inc. Just present your BDO-validated Deposit slip and Accomplished Membership Form upon registration during fora/seminars.
Paid members will get an official receipt and a certificate of membership for 1(4) year(s).
For more information, feel free to email us at email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP
1 Institutional membership fee is 10 thousand pesos. It is valid for 3 years.
2. An institutional member can be a school, a unit of a school, or an organization. The president or the head of the school, unit of a school, or an organization shall write a letter to the President of PASR stating their desire for institutional membership. Upon the (1) approval of application by the majority of board members, the (2) payment of institutional membership fee, and the (3) printing of Institutional Membership Certificate, the President of PASR shall inform the president or the head of the school, unit of a school or an organization that their application has been approved. All individuals (who did not apply for an individual PASR membership) within a school, a unit of a school, or an organization that is an institutional member are NOT members of PASR but affiliated to it through their school, unit of school, or organization. However, they may apply for individual membership if they believe that it will best serve their interests.
3. During elections and decisions requiring the majority of vote of members, which usually take place in annual meetings or special meetings of members, each institutional member has only 1 vote but it can nominate as many candidates as it wants (even those coming from its own representatives, officials or members).
4. At least 3 institutional members shall constitute a council that will vote for an ex officio board member that will serve for 1 year.
5. Each institutional member is required to send at most 10 representatives in every activity of PASR. For each activity that requires a registration fee, an institutional member shall pay for an equivalent of 3 persons for its 10 representatives. Each delegate excessive of the 10 covered representatives of the institutional member shall be charged of a regular registration fee.
6. It is the duty of an institutional member to host at least one event of PASR every year.
7. Individual members of an institutional member (i.e. school, unit or organization) can present their paper in fora and seminars organized by PASR.
8. Individual members of an institutional member (i.e. school, unit or organization) have the chance to publish their papers in PASR’s journal.
9. PASR can refer research grants to institutional members.